Morgs & Jen's Sewcial Club will be SWISH SWISH SWISHING again upstairs at The Talbot in St Johns / Brockley on Saturday 28th July 2018.
If you've never been to a Swish before here are the details & rules, it's a super fun & sustainable way to clear out your wardrobe & bag some fab new things!
- Unisex, Womens & Men's clothes only AND/OR Crafting supplies, such as excess Crafting Tools, Yarn, Fabric, off Cuts that could be used for Quilting, Pom Pom Makers, Paints...etc etc
- 10 Items per person (1 item = 1 swished item)
- Arrive at 2pm, drop of your items to be sorted, grab a pint & come back at 2.30pm to Browsr then start swapping at 3pm!
- Good quality items only, please only bring items of a nice quality you'd be happy to take home personally
- No fighting, any disputes are settled with a coin toss to see who gets the item
- Pay £3 cover charge to take part
If you have any questions do not hesitate to drop myself & Jen a message via our Sewcial Club WEBSITE
We are hoping to make this a regular event, every other month so do not despair if you miss this one. We will be back again in September!
**50% of Morgs & Jen's Sewcial Club & 100% of Thunder & Lightning...that some how makes me 150% of being a busy bee indeed!